What Are The Benefits of a Personal Property Auction? - The Seller
When you decide to sell your property at a professionally-run auction, you have made a decision that benefits you as a seller. A successful auction is no mystery or accident. It is well planned and carefully coordinated. From the initial inspection of the property by one of our highly-qualified associates to our in-house advertising, the professionals at Vogel Auctions are committed to making sure that every auction works for everyone involved.
Knowing that the auction audience comes to buy, the seller's benefits
- You get to determine the date and time at which the personal property will be sold.
- Property can typically be marketed and sold within a one to three week time frame.
- Setting a specific date and time of sale creates a sense of urgency and forces prospective buyers to a point of decision.
- The competitive bidding format creates confidence among the buyers when they see other people willing to pay a similar amount.
- A quick sale reducing long-term hold time.
- An auction environment arouses the competitive spirit among the prospective buyers.
- Everything is sold that day with nothing leftover.
- Items are sold as is without warranty unless otherwise expressed.
- Auction marketing and bidding full of enthusiasm and emotion, commanding top dollar for personal property sold under the hammer.
- The assurance that property will be sold at its true market value.
- All proceeds are turned over immediately with no hassle.
No scheduled auctions at this time
Receive an email notice 2 & 10 days prior to any auction.
1001 N. Main St.
Monticello, IN 47960
V: 574-583-3981 F: 574-583-5494