What Are the Benefits of a Real Estate Auction? The Buyer
The real estate auction is a form of competition with inherent dynamics that cannot be duplicated by private real estate marketing. During the auction process, each bid reinforces the market value of the property which encourages continued bidding. In an auction, the buyer can win only if he outbids all other bidders. Buyers can rest assured that the proceedings at an auction are led by your seasoned professionals at Vogel Auctions.
Benefits to the Buyer:
- Smart investments are made as properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding
- The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell
- In multi-property auctions the buyer sees many offerings in the same place at the same time
- Buyers determine the purchase price
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property
- Purchasing and closing dates are known
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on property via due diligence packet
No scheduled auctions at this time
Receive an email notice 2 & 10 days prior to any auction.
1001 N. Main St.
Monticello, IN 47960
V: 574-583-3981 F: 574-583-5494